Monday, August 29, 2005

Today's horoscope

Cancer
June 21 - July 21
You have an urge to hop on a plane and leave the country, dear Cancer. It seems that is the only way to free yourself from the mountain of professional and social obligations that are piling up. How can you ever hope to attend all of them, or even half? Have you considered that you may not need to? Send someone else in your stead, perhaps, or simply respond that you cannot make it. You would not be the first to say "no." You are entitled to some down time.
That was my horoscope for the day... sometimes, those things are really quite on the money, aren't they? Even if they apply to like seveteen million cancers all over the world! lol ;o) In my case today, it is only the "hop on a plane and leave the country" part that's true. I really don't have a mountain of professional and social obligations piling up. In fact, I might never have had that! lol But I would very much like to hop on a plane.. now, I am actually doing that on Friday because I'm going to Italy with my parents and brother. And I am very much looking forward to that! Milan - shoes, bags and good food... yay! :o) Hopefully, my money will last the weekend! hehe Well... am going shopping with mum on Saturday, and I'm hoping it will benefit me a little. ;o) In any case, I will be getting paid the Friday after I get home, so perhaps my credit cards will be used as well.. you never know! :o)
So, how do you all like the "You and I" story? :o) Hopefully the ones that sometimes read my blog are liking it! And if you're wondering where I'm going with the story, or when it'll be finished and that sort of thing... I don't know for sure. I just started writing it, and each time I start a new part of it, I am not sure where it's gonna go or what will happen in it. I only find that out as I write. :o) And fear not, my fans... there will probably be a part 4 coming later on today! :o) hehe Who knows? Maybe this will turn into a little novel! lol And you can all say you read it before it was 'famous'. ;o) Or maybe not..! hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home