Thursday, August 25, 2005

Rainy day(s)

It was such a joy waking up to a cool grey morning today... not really..! hehe But even if the weather sucks, and you need to bring out the slightly warmer jumpers, it still does something to you. Well, me anyway. ;o) It makes me want to curl up on the sofa under a blanket, have some hot chocolate and cookies, watch a nice movie (preferably an old one) and cuddle... no, not on your own, silly! With your significant other, I mean. :o) Days like this remind me that autumn isn't too far away, and even if I do like spring and summer best, autumn is a beautiful time of year too. Just imagine being out on a walk on a clear day, with sunshine making all the leaves look golden against the high blue sky. Ooh.... I just had a brainwave.. ;o) hihihi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home