Tuesday, August 23, 2005

More pet names!

I promised you more pet names given to me by my boyfriend when I remembered them, and I've just been reading every single email he's written me since we met... I found a nice handful of new names he's called me! :o) lol Lucky you, getting to read about this, eh? ;o)
Right... I've found only two 'normal' ones, and those are sweetheart and sweetie. Very cute pet names, by the way. :o) Then we have the ones he's created for me himself... and I gotta say, he's pretty creative when it comes to pet names! lol Read on and see for yourself! ;o)
Okay, we have little goddess, favourite woman on Earth, dream girl, my weakness, lovely lady, dreamy lady, perfect angel, beautiful queen, finest girl on planet Earth... now, some of these names are very much how he sees me as you may already have guessed! he he he Then I found two that are very much his own creative creations, and I'm pretty sure no girl has these pet names; vanilla cream smoothness and creamy sweet skinned non-American perfection! hehe Now, don't tell me my boy isn't clever! lol Or just has a lot of spare time to create these things for me... ;o)

Like I wrote at the beginning, I've spent today reading every email he's written me since we first met last October. And it was fun seeing how it started out with just like friendly talks about how our days were and how school was for me, and how work was for him. But he always gave me plenty of compliments, always told me I was beautiful. Then as I read on, I was thinking to myself how I was probably in love with him rather soon after meeting him... :o) Then the emails after he'd told me he loved me and up until today were filled with declarations of love and devotion, telling each other how much we missed one another. :o) I suppose the emails before he said he loved me was filled with that too.. only it wasn't said in words, but somehow you could detect it when reading them. Perhaps I can detect it, because I think that maybe already then our hearts knew we were each other's "the one".. so they communicated to each other, but we just didn't hear them at first. :o) I'd like to think so anyway.. :o)

- Little goddess ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home