Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I miss him... :o(

I'm going crazy... I miss my boyfriend! :o( Let me tell ya, distance like this sucks royal ass (<- pardon my language)! It's unfair that I can't like... go over to see him, or meet up with him after work. Today, it's four months and one week until Christmas Eve. Meaning it's about four months, one week and some days until I get to see him again. I have never looked this much forward to Christmas and New Year since I was little! :o) And if people ask me what I want for Christmas this year, I will tell them there's nothing I want. I only want him, and he's coming to see me. That's without a doubt the best Christmas present I could ever get! :o)
I miss him so much... I miss how he holds my hand, how he hugs me, how he kisses me, I miss the way he looks at me and smiles. And I just want to be there next to him when he wakes up in the morning, and when he goes to bed at night. I even want him to sneak up on me and tickle me! :o) And whenever he's sad, I want to put my arms around him and tell him everything's gonna be okay. I want what every 'normal' couple has every day. I know that will happen some day, he's working hard to make our dreams of being together come true. So I know that one day, I will be there beside him when he wakes up. I just wish we didn't have to be so far apart whilst we wait for it to happen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home