Monday, August 15, 2005

Wooo... cake! *grin*

Oh my gosh, I'm going insane..! I have this incredible urge to giggle for some reason, and since I'm at work, it's not really appropriate to burst out in giggles..! I have to like really restrain myself, and it feel like this balloon of giggles are being squeezed in my tummy every time I hold down a giggle. I don't even know why I have this giggle-urge.. maybe it's because it's sunny and warm outside. Maybe it's the fact that I just got cake (lol)! Maybe it's because I'm in love with the most wonderful guy in the world. Maybe it's just Monday-madness. Or knowing that I get off work in 1 hour and 55 minutes. Or simply a combination of it all...! :o) Perhaps also the fact that I'm ever so slightly nutty at times.. hehehe ;o) I suppose it's a mix of the combination of all and that I'm kinda strange! :o)

I. Am. Bored! There's not a lot of calls coming in, meaning I have not a lot of calls to answer. And that means I'm bored, and I'm tired of sitting in this chair until my butt falls asleep! I've been playing Free Cell on the computer for like an hour, and now that's boring again. Gaaaaah, I'm dying!! I need a hug... :o( hihi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home