Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Pet names

I was listening to the radio this morning, and they were talking about people's pet names, or nick names. And I came to think of what my nick names are, I quickly found I have a whole bunch! The ones created for me by my friends are mostly names of tv-characters who are known for their... well, drinking! ;o) Those names are either Patsy (from "Absolutely Fabulous"), or Karen (you know the one with the voice from "Will & Grace"). Then you have names such as Liz, Lizzy or just Blondie. Liza Minelli (don't ask me why) has been a sometimes frequent nick name, although it has sort of faded now. Those are usually what I go by with my friends. But then my boyfriend has come up with a whole bunch of names for me. Naturally, there are the ever popular baby, sweetie, honey, darling and dear. And princess, angel, beautiful, sexy and babe. But then he's also ventured into the world of "self-made" pet names, calling me such cute names like vanilla angel, Norwegian Princess, min dronning (translated into English as 'my queen'), diva (not in the bad way), very recently he called me Ms Perfect Being, and mamacita or mami has also appeared once or twice, this probably because he has a lot of Spanish-speaking colleagues. Hmmm, any more pet names I have...? *thinks* No, I think maybe that was it. In case I come up with more, fear not friends - I will let you know! ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home