Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Spending money

Oh my gosh... I just purchased two DVD boxes, one containing 5 discs the other 6, with a whole bunch of Marilyn Monroe movies! All digitally remastered (it says so on the box) and since this is apparently the new and improved edition, they've thrown in I think it was 4 of her lesser known movies as well. And I got it all for £36.27! That makes out to be just over 420 Norwegian kroner. Which is a rather sweet prize to pay for a total of 11 discs of Marilyn Monroe! hihi ;o) Best thing... they're to be delivered next week! Woohoo! *grin* Will be spending a large amount of time in front of the TV for nights on end when I get the boxes... hihihi :o) Had my boyfriend been here, I might have made him watch a few with me.. but then again, what would I say he was being punished for, right? ;o) lol Honey, if you're reading this - don't worry, I won't make you watch 11 Marilyn movies with me! Please breathe!

Whilst on the subject of spending money... did I mention I was going to Italy on Friday?? :o) Well, I am.. to lovely Milan. Or Milano if you want to be Italian and correct about it. ;o) And I will be spending money there... they do say that the only things that are 'cheap' in Italy are shoes and bags. So I will obey the rule (believe me, I do so willingly!), and stick to buying shoes and bags. Not that difficult seeing as I am a shoeholic... and Travis is threatening to send me to AIDS (Addicted Indefinitely to Shoes) meetings. ;o) lol Do not worry, faithful readers... come Monday night, I might just add a little post telling you how I've had it in Italy! Look forward to it! lol ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home