Monday, January 16, 2006

Amazing

Anyone who's ever read my blogs on here have probably already figured out that I have a boyfriend named Travis who lives all the way over in the US. Well, lately I've been rather... stressed out, and most probably a royal pain in the backside to him with all my worrying and stressing and whatnot. I'm venturing out into the big world of employment, and I've been to one interview and have a screening with another company tomorrow.. and in my head, I'm building this up to be something insanely massive and all it does, is it causes me to lose sleep over it at night and being continously worried and stressed. And my poor darling, he has to listen to me worrying and crying and generally being a pain. Only last night, he was telling me that "I know these words on the pc doesn't help, I know they don't... if I was there, I know I could change you instantly and wipe away your sadness." Which (naturally) made me cry again..! lol Basically, I was on a roll with the whole crying, so I'd probably have cried no matter what he said..! :o) And last night, when he was so kind and supportive toward me, it was then I realised something I've known for a long time... he is the man I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with. :o) And what do you know, he feels the same way about me in return! :o) So guess who's happy?? lol ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home