Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I Can't Breathe Easy...

There is this beautiful song by Blue... "I ... can't breathe easy, can't sleep at night..." it goes on, but just now those two lines fit me best. Because I most certainly cannot breathe easy...! Woke up this morning, and started sneezing... and my nose is stuffed better than a Thanksgiving turkey. Most charming, I know. And it's just so incredibly lovely to be this yucky when you're a receptionist, your job being answering calls all day and greeting visitors. Very pleasant to listen to my funky sounding voice, I'm sure! ;o)
Now, this is the chorus of that Blue song.
"I.........can't breathe easy
Can't sleep at night
Till you're by my side
No I............can't breathe easy
I can't dream yet another dream
Without you lying next to me
There's no air"
Lines suiting me today; 1, 2, 4 and 7. There is no air, I cannot breathe easy, and I can't sleep cause I can't breathe properly! Excellent song, lads, I love it!

Oh, and for those of you who are faithful readers of my little ongoing blog story "You and I"... I will be posting a new part of the story soon. Well, as soon as I've written it! hehe ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home