Thursday, September 01, 2005

Interviews and stuff

Okay... I've just been to this job interview, for a position as an office assistant. When I was told about the position by my contact at Manpower, it didn't sound too bad. Then when I go to the interview, it sounds a bit worse than what I was told. And the lady interviewer kept glancing down at my chest... I was sitting there, unable to focus because I thought I'd spilled something on me! Christ... lol And she told me about the job, and I was thinking 'this doesn't sound like the most fantastic job on earth... do I even want this?'. Then she goes on to say that it starts in November, and goes on for a year because the lady I will be filling in for will be away for a year on maternity leave. Now I'm thinking 'eeeeekk! One year without any possibility to escape and quit?! But what if I'm supposed to move to be with my boyfriend? Then what?' And when the interview was over, I walked out chanting 'no, no, no, no, no'. :o) There was another candidate coming in sometime after me today, so I won't know anything until like Tuesday. Yeah, that's right, because I'm going to Italy tomorrow!! *muahahahahaha* All right, insanity streak is over... for now! hihi ;o) Anywhooo... I'm hoping that I won't get the job, actually. Because I was thinking I need something more... "flexible". Like I can quit and go to live abroad whenever I feel like it.. for instance. Or like it's just an assignment from Manpower for like a month or two or three. I don't care if I'm just a waitress, they might not make too much money, but still... it's a job. And I can pretty much decide when I want to work. Well, sort of anyway. Oh gosh... I don't want that office assistant job...! The more I think about it... I'm thinking I don't really want it. And I can't really take it if I really don't want to, that won't be right.. dammit..!! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home