Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Good news jobwise!

I figured that since I've been bitching and moaning so much lately about my current job, I thought you all deserve to know that my applying for new jobs seems to start working for me. I have already been called into an interview for this international company next Thursday, and today I got a call on another job asking me to come in tomorrow morning for an interview! :o) I am very excited, and this lady didn't sound as if the three month resignation period would be a problem! I did tell her it would be in effect from February 1st (I guess I really do need to get my resignation drawn up and handed in now), but that I wasn't sure whether or not they would be willing to let me go sooner if I had another job all lined up. And the lady went "oh, that's good to know, I'll keep that in mind for later." :D I am very excited, so I'm going home after work today to find all my necessary papers and to pick out a nice outfit. I'm going for classy and subtly professional, yet without being OTT. Which basically translates into all black with funky necklace and high-heeled boots. ;o)
I hope they like me, and I go further... or that I even get it! It sounded like the kinda job I'd like to do. Bit of everything, but without being tied to the phones to answer customer calls. Lovely! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home