Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bit of promo work

I have a confession to make. I am an absolute sucker for love songs. I can't help myself, but they are so beautiful... they have the power to make me cry at just one line, to make me smile with another. I truly, honest-to-God love those songs more than any popstar's floor-filler. And if a love song is really, really good... it will live forever. You know it's true, and I know most of y'all have some love songs that you just love. No matter how hard rock you are, there's always one love song that will do something to you. Not to worry, I won't tell! ;o)
For those of you like me out there, I have recently discovered a new album that will just hit you right in the heart. It's Westlife's new cd "The Love Album". It contains 11 stunning lovesongs, and they all have the power to give you chills from the roots of your hair to the tip of your toes.
Buy the album, if you love those fantastic classic love songs. You know the ones... those all-out-full-blown-gospelchoir-symphony-orchestra-massive-build-up-powerful-final-chorus-gives-ya-goosebumps songs. The cd is filled with them, and they are so beautiful. The lads' voices are amazing, and if you - like me - have been a fan since day one, you can actually tell how their voices have evolved since the very first single. An amazing album, filled with some of the most beautiful and memorable love songs there are. And the lads sing them so well, they are truly at the top of their game with a cd like this. Perfect stocking-filler for someone you love, I'd say! ;o)

Right... that does it for the "promo work"..! lol Just needed to tell everyone to BUY THAT CD!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home