Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It hurts

I came home yesterday, after 10 glorious days with my darling nearly-hubby... and no one can imagine the pain it is to leave behind the one you love. Just writing it now makes me cry, and it hurts so bad I think I'll die. Everytime we leave each other to go back to our respective homes, it's like having our hearts broken. And it takes until the next time we're in each other's arms until our hearts mend again. I usually spend like 2 or more weeks after I've left him, crying... I cry when I think of him, I cry when I go to bed at night, I cry at dinner, I cry when I hear or see anything that reminds me of him... I'm a complete wreck, and all I want to do is curl up in his arms and hear him whisper it'll be okay and feel his arms around me. I just wish that he could come home, and I know that he wants that too. But unfortunately, the universe doesn't want us to have it easy. He works so hard to get everything done; today he pays off his credit card in full. Then all he has to do, is save up money, wait for his income tax cheque and he's coming home! We'll probably be living off pasta and water the first weeks, but I don't care. I'd gladly go without food as long as I got him home with me. Home where he belongs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home